With identity fraud on the rise, keeping our personal information safe is essential, but with growing digital footprints, harder to manage.
Recent major hacking events over the last 12 months have served as a wake-up call for all businesses to tighten security measures
Here are some of the steps we take to protect our customer’s information;
- All applications that are developed inhouse by Vonex have a strict security framework. Every interaction that collects data is encrypted and we utilise security web tokens which are renewed every few hours.
- Data is stored in Australia on servers wholly owned by Vonex and housed instate-of-the-art Data Centres.
- Vonex core voice network is monitored in real time for unusual activity and anomalies to detect and mitigate any potential DDOS attacks.
- Customer services are constantly monitored for unusual activity and toll fraud. Our engineers are alerted via emails, sms and push notifications in an event an anomaly is detected.
- Any flag for unusual call activities will lead to suspension of accounts; of course, we will let you know if this is required and provide a solution to keep your business connected.