Corporate governance is of great importance to the Board of Vonex Limited. The Company’s corporate governance framework has been designed to address the Company’s responsibilities to each of its stakeholders (including its shareholders, employees and the broader community) in a manner that will maximise the contribution of the Board and management to the success of the business.
Please find below full details of corporate governance policies that have been adopted by the Board of Vonex Limited:
- Board Charter
- Audit & Risk Committee Charter
- Remuneration Committee Charter
- Policy on Continuous Disclosure and Market Communications
- Nomination Committee Charter
- Code of Conduct
- Shareholder Communications Policy
- Corporate Governance Policies
The Board is continuing to review and develop its corporate governance practices and this webpage will be updated with policies and procedures as they are formally adopted by the Company.