- How and why Vonex Telecom collects personal information
- Will your personal information be given to anyone else?
- How is your personal information stored?
- Your right of access and correction
- Online collection of personal and non-personal information
- How to Make a Complaint
1. How and why Vonex Telecom collects personal information
Vonex Telecom needs to collect personal information in order to conduct its business. The type of personal information we collect may include your name, address, telephone numbers, information on how you use Vonex Telecom’s products and services, such as the type, date, time, location and duration of calls, or other communications. The numbers you call and how much you spend, and your payment method, including credit card details. This information permits us to issue accurate bills, handle complaints, send newsletters and also helps us develop retention offers to suit your needs We do not collect personal information that we do not need.
2. Will your personal information be given to anyone else?
Vonex Telecom will not sell, rent or trade personal information about you to or with others. Personal information collected by Vonex Telecom may be disclosed to third parties these may be outsourced companies that do specialised functions such as a mailing house or printing company. If so, we take steps to ensure that those contractors comply with the APP when they handle personal information about you. They are authorised only to use personal information in order to provide the services or to perform the functions required by Vonex Telecom. The only other time Vonex Telecom would make disclosures of personal information is if we are required to do so by law, or if the disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act.
3. How is your personal information stored?
Vonex Telecom takes physical, electronic and managerial steps to ensure that the personal information it holds is secure from unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure. Vonex Telecom only permits your details to be accessed by authorised personnel, and we educate our staff about their responsibilities under the APP.
4. Your right of access and correction
5. Online collection of personal and non-personal information
6. How to Make a Complaint
IP Voice & Data Pty Ltd T/A Vonex Telecom
ABN 45 147 537 871